Customized Private-Car Tours
It's What We Do Best :)
5 REASONS WHY A PRIVATE TOUR IS A VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE
Your own personal guide will meet you directly at your hotel or place of residence.
The guide conducts the tour within most attractions, giving you a personal insight.
Tours are not rigidly structured, allowing you more flexibility.
Clients have time to visit places properly, with time to 'stand and stare',
Tours can be balanced for contrast, e.g. one fortress and one garden, or theme based.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mamilla Daily Tours are conducted in English with other languages by request;
- Tour duration, pick up & drop off time and possible delays are subject to traffic conditions or force majeure;
- Cancellation fee of 25% charged for notification 24 hours in advance. 100% charge will apply for non-show/ cancellation
- on tour day. An administrative fee will apply for cancellations on credit card charges.
- Latecomers and tourists who leave the tour at any stage will not be entitled to claim a refund;
- Entrance fees are not included;
- Special needs: baby chair, wheelchairs needs an advanced notification;
- Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourist buses, vans and other vehicles;
- Tourist are obliged to stay with the tour at all times; separation from the group can result in being left behind and will be at tourist’s expense;
- Personal luggage and belongings are the at the client’s sole responsibility at all times;
- All Mamilla staff are government licensed tour-guides;
- Mamilla tourists can by insurance at Mamilla Office through a third party to cover them for the duration of the tour.
- Mamilla Travel cannot be held responsible for injury, loss, delay or damage;
- Water, Meals and snacks are not included unless mentioned otherwise;
- Rates are valid from August 2014.
- It is recommended to hold your passport with the entry visa to Israel at all times;
- Keep some cash money for water and little purchases as not all places we will pass by uses credit cards;
- Try to keep an eye on the Tour Guide as it is easy for you to recognize him and harder for him especially in big groups;
- It is recommended for you to have comfortable shoes, a sun protecting hat, a sun cream and a swimming suite and a bottle of water on all of our tours especially in summer times;
- Dress comfortably and modestly when we enter a holy site of any religion as it would be appreciated otherwise you might not be granted entry to the site;
- Let your tour guide be aware if you want to make any purchases of souvenirs as he/she would plan for the timing within the schedule;
- “Fridays & Saturdays the Dome of the Rock and the area of the Muslims Mosque are closed for non-Muslims. Visiting the area of the Mosque requires the visitor to hold a passport and go through a security check. Visiting hours are between 07:30 – 10:30 Mon-Thu.” And due to change without prior notice;
- The weekend in Israel starts on Friday afternoon sand ends on Saturday evening after the Shabbat;
- Personally Guided Tours by Car up to 7 Persons for: Individuals, Couples, Families, Friends etc.
- Sensible Prices, Direct Booking, Friendly Services & Govt. Licence.
- Remember that we always can customise your itenrary per your requests and needs.