Tour 203 Nablus (Full Day)
Nablus; Old City; Refugee Camp; Turkish bath and Mount Gerizim
- En-route to Nablus from Jerusalem view the numerous Palestinian villages, Jewish settlements and the old olive trees;
- Visiting the Church at Jacob’s well;
- Women Centre of Balata Refugee Camp;
- Palestinian Embroidery art and Industry;
- Refugees day to day issues;
- Visit an ancient olive oil soap factory;
- Visit the famous Old City spice shop;
- Visit one of the oldest Turkish Baths in the region;
- Become acquainted by the Samaritan’s community (Jewish sect);
- Visit their hilltop village and museum on Mount Gerizim.
- Have a conversation with a Samaritan priest and walk up to the site of the Samaritan’s ancient temple.
Modest dress required;
Comfortable shoes, hat and sun cream required;
We Can customise your requests and needs for any type also we can quote prices for: FITs (individuals), VIP (Private Tour with a car), Family, Small Group & Large Groups